Monday, August 15, 2011

1 week till it REALLY begins!

Happy Monday all!!!

Well I have just spoken (well Texted) with Darius and our first training session happens NEXT monday!!! So I have 1 week to get myself reacquainted with the gym!!!

Which also means Next Monday I will officially start my 100 day quest to becoming a new me! Im still really not motivated and I just dont know why. I mean in some aspects I am. I mean I havent drank in about a week so thats good! I did some quick grocery shopping this morning for Breakfast and Lunch for the week so I can stop spending sooo much money on food! so another point for Kent ha!

I just need to step up the gym side. I just dont feel like going lol. I dont have the energy. I know that once I start going that my energy levels will increase and I will actually enjoy the gym again, but its that first hump thats the hardest! But I will get through this I know i will!

Plus it raining ALL day and ALL night yesterday didnt help my mood of not wanting to get out of bed! The me a year ago would have used yesterday as well theres nothing else to do except go to the gym kinda day. Instead yesterday it was well theres nothing else to do but to stay in bed all day!!! and all night!!! SMH!!!

Well needless to say if you need Kent from 6pm to 8pm tonight he will be at the NYSC in Astoria...

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

~Kent

1 comment: