Wednesday, August 10, 2011

IUTBF version 2

Well gang,

The last time I tried doing this I wasnt successful at it and since then I have just been adding on the pounds. Kinda disappointing but im looking towards the future and im ready to complete this blog this go round!!!

I will admit this has been one of the best summers I have ever had, but in doing so I have lost myself and have gone back to alot of my old ways. Drinking a lot and eating whatever I wanted and however much I wanted...NOT GOOD!!! I knew staying in the 220s would be hard just didnt expect to see my self back in the 250s...No one to blame but myself!

While in Fire Island for my birthday I met this guy named Darius and his boyfriend whom both had really gorgeous bodies...So yes I was jealous ha! Come to find out Darius is new to NYC only been here for a 4 or 6 months and he is originally from Dallas, TX!!! So thought that was cool and then soon found out he is a Personal Trainer at the gym I go to!

So we exchanged contact info and I told him im very much interested in getting a personal trainer. I need someone to give me a good boost/push back into the right direction and i feel like I will get that with Darius! Since meeting my bday weekend, he has kept in touch and im excited about this friendship we are building. I mean i know at some point im gonna love to hate him but I know im gonna be thankful for him in my life!!!

We are meeting tomorrow night to figure things out! Hoping to start working out with him ASAP!!!

So once we do my 100 days begins!!! This time I will complete it you can bet money on that!!! Especially with the help of Darius and all my friends and Family. I want to be back in the 220s by Christmas time, which gives me 4.5 months which is MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME!!!!

Im ready...are yall???

Stay tuned for updates!!!

PS I majored in Math so sorry that my writing is so damn rough hahaha!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to blog with you too Paco! You betta work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always seem to do your best at what ever you set your goal for. Have fun doing this. Can't wait till Christmas to see how you have changed. I am going to do more walking myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mom!!! ha you got to see how big i was in person! Now hopefully ill be smaller come christmas!!! Try to jog a little too while your walking!!!

    ReplyDelete