Friday, August 19, 2011

I cant BREATHE!!!!!!

Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY to everyone!!!

So Havent blogged in a couple days so lets to a little catch up...

Wednesday I was SUPPOSED to work out with Darius but that fool flaked and cancelled on me...Ha! Nah it was like an open house at NYSC on Wednesday and anyone could have come in and worked out so it just was gonna be to crazy so I was fine with him cancelling ;-). So instead I went to the gym with my friend Julio where we took a Cardio Kickboxing class and a total body conditioning class...and all I can say is the little black girl with crazy hair who taught the classes has too much damn energy! Ha it was intense but I stuck it out for as well as I could!

It frustrated me with what I couldnt do in the second class that I know I could do like 6 months to a year ago...beat myself down a little on that but no use in staying down, i tried my best thats all I could do!

Thursday was my first session with Darius. I was nervous for a couple reasons. 1. I was incredibly sore and exhausted from gyming the past 3 days 2. Ive never had a personal trainer so definitely didnt know what to expect. So I show up about 20 min early for my session so i can just STRETCH STRETCH STRECH!!! Which was good finally muscles were warming up. Well the 1 hour session was broke up into half cardio and half weights. The cardio I will say was intense. I mean im just used to a treadmill and elliptical so it was refreshing and challenging to do different things. After the cardio part i just couldnt catch my breath and i felt like i was gonna throw up hahahaha...it was rough but I wasnt complaining...I signed up for this and I want him to push me to my limits! Then we did weights...all geared to the back, which as im sitting here...i feel it! hahaha

So my first Personal Training session was definitely a success. I even told Darius about my blog and gonna get him involved as well. Im going to be putting up a poll soon for my readers to vote on as to what new thing i should do for the week. If you have any suggestions leave a comment!!! I want this experience to be as interactive as possible!!!

This week has been my pre I used to be fat week. My 100 days officially starts on Monday when I meet for my second session!

Today is my off day from the gym. This weekend I have ABSOLUTELY nothing planned which im incredibly excited for!!! Plus the weather doesnt look too great for the weekend. so thats perfect!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and until the next time

Much love,
~Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment