Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This 2nd day rule...NOT A FAN!!!

Hello all! Then there were 98 days left...



Well yesterday I survived my first "earthquake" ha! More like a little tremor but still. For never have witnessed one it was definitely an experience. I was sitting at work and I just felt myself slightly rocking and I got a little light headed. I felt like I was going to either pass out or get sick. Such a bazarre feeling!

After all that craziness I headed to the gym after work. I did an hour on the elliptical. 4.7 Miles and 860 caolories burned...Then Im guessing that on Thrusday Darius and I will be doing Bis, Tris and Shoulders so I thought Id do my own workout just to prep myself for Thursday ha!!! It went eh pretty good. Im sure thursday will be more intense!

Then I came home to go to Mix for some Karaoke with Marwan, Michael, Luis, Orlando and another Michael ha! It was fun, kinda bummed that my girl wasnt DJing but I got over it! The water at MIX is delicious by the way! ha! Sang a couple of songs then headed for home. By the time I got home i was STARVING!!! uggg this is when it gets hard to be good! ha! But I fought temptation pretty hard last night and I won!!! No chinese food for me!!!

This morning Im hurting slightly more from my work out from Monday...This whole your body hurts more the 2nd day after working out than the 1st is such a crazy rule but its SOOOO TRUE!!! Tonight is Cardio Kickboxing with Julio and I think im gonna skip out on total body conditioning. I wanna be able to move tomorrow with Darius. So I think im just gonna do some more cardio by myself after the Kickboxing!!!

Hope everyone has an earthquake free day!!!

~Kent



No comments:

Post a Comment