Tuesday, August 16, 2011

America's Next Top Gay Chef!!!

Good morning and happy tuesday to whom ever may be reading this post!

Last night was a productive night for me. During the day I decided that I wanted to cook dinner, and I came up with the idea of making stuffed bell peppers. Growing up that was a staple in our house, granted I remember never wanting the bell pepper, just the stuffing! with some of mom's cornbread...yum!!!!

Ok i digress haha...Well when I cook i hate cooking just for me, so the roommate usually partakes in my cooking. Well I messaged him online but never got a response. So I texted his lady friend whom I adore!!! too see if she were coming over last night and to see if she would be hungry. So between her and I we planned it all out!

I rushed home after work, I grocery shopped for dinner. Went home dropped off the groceries and headed to what will become my second home...my gym! I get there in time to take a Zumba class...and you know me and dancing. and salsa dancing...I love me some Zumba! Then after the 1 hour of zumba I did 30 min both on the Treadmill and Elliptical!!!! Gah I was dead but felt amazing!

Then I came home and made dinner for Myself, Raul and Christy!!! And for my first time at attempting stuffed bell peppers i was quite impressed!!! and you know me always taking pics of my creations...


Raul and Christy both cleaned their plates so thats def a good sign!!!

After that I crashed!!! but randomly woke up at 230 am and was up for an hour or so...smh...

Today's agenda...Work..then GYM!!! Then meeting a friend for some green tea!!! No more happy hours for me!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

~Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment