Tuesday, August 23, 2011

99 bottles of beer on the wall...

And then there were 99 days left...


So I had myself and enjoyable 3 day weekend. Where I spent a majority of it by myself and it was AMAZING!!!

Friday NYC got a very intense thunderstorm, which being from Texas im used to them but up here people arent. It was so cute seeing everyone so fascinated by the thunder and lightening ha!

Saturday I did go Kayaking in the Hudson River with my friend Carlos so that was cool and new and FREE!!! Hope to do it again on Saturday!

Sunday I stayed in all day and finally got my butt up and went to the gym for 2 hours of cardio!

Monday it was GORGEOUS out so I went to a local cafe near home and sat outside and had lunch by myself and read my book. SOOOO relaxing! Just what I needed. Then I headed into the city to meet with my trainer for another session. This session was focused on Chest and Back. It was a good work out. Definitely have a long way to go but you gotta start somewhere right? After our session I stayed and burned some more calories on the Elliptical for an hour. Ha when I finished my hour on the Elliptical I ran into Darius and he was like "You're still here"...Hey...Go big or Go home right?? This fat on me isnt just gonna go away on its own thats for damn sure. If it were my ass would be in bed hahaha!!!

Well My commute home is sorta annoying but nothing crazy. Just have to take the A or D train downtown to transfer to the N/Q. Its about 40 min of commuting. Well as I was leaving the gym it was like a sign from God...i see the M60 bus which goes to LGA airport, which is 5 min from my house, and I know that bus stops 3 blocks from my apartment....My prayers were answered...So i got on the bus and what would have been a 40 min commute quickly turned into just a 20 min commute!!! Totally made my night!

Once I got off the bus I went to the grocery and got some food. Went home and cooked food for my lunches for the week and then i even did the dishes!!! After that I was done!!!

Im not crazy sore today...but i def feel it...Contemplating my gym tonight and what I wanna do!!! Should be fun!

Have a great day yall!!!

~Kent

PS Stay tuned I will be adding a poll soon for my readers to vote on some kind of physical excersize that I gotta add to my routine that week...if you have any suggestions make a comment!!! Lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment