Friday, August 26, 2011

Keeping an Eye on Irene...

Morning and Happy Friday to everyone!!!





Well the water cooler talk today at work is ALL about Irene and whats gonna happen. Who knows, im hoping for the best. But will get a few things at the grocery store this evening!!!

Last night was my 3rd session with Darius. And this go around he worked out with me or rather I worked out with him. I tried my best to keep up with him! I did pretty darn good not hurting today which is nice cuz yesterday i was really hurting!!!

I was going to take tonight off from the gym. But seeing as though things might get a little crazy this weekend. Im gonna cardio it up after work and then head home!

I hope everyone in the path of Irene is safe! and hope you ride her out ok!

Went out last night after gym and had a great time. Saw a lot of people I knew, which was refreshing. I do love where I live. Astoria has quickly become a home for me! and I have made amd met some great friends here in this little town!!! Love it!

Stay dry Y'all!

~Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment