Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nothing tastes as good as Skinny feels!!!

Happy Thursday to everyone!

And here we are with 97 days to go!


Im the first to admit that today im just EXHAUSTED...but Im gonna keep going!!! I gotta!!! Tomorrow is my off day so I have that to look forward too! hahaha! Today is my 3rd training session with Darius, I wonder what we will do. Im thinking Biceps and Triceps and Shoulders. We havent done those yet...

I hope I can salvage enough energy to get through tonights workout. Then im supposed to go to MIX after for a friends bday! Definitely not staying long, but Im going cuz I havent seen this guy in a while and I miss him in my life!

Yesterday was a whole lot of cardio at the gym. 6 miles on the elliptical and a 45 min cardio kickboxing class!!!

Saturday is my cheat meal. Having mexican! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting to see what Irene is gonna want to do! Id be ok with it not hitting NYC at all...but only time will see!

Much love,
~Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment